2018-21 Ford 5.0 Mustang Edelbrock Stage 1 Supercharger Kit W/ Tune
Add serious horsepower to your 2018-21 Ford Mustang GT with the Edelbrock supercharger Kit #15832. This is a 50-state emissions-legal system that is dyno-proven to produce 623 horsepower and 510 ft-lbs of torque to the rear wheels!
2018-21 Ford Mustang 5.0 W/Tune
Edelbrock Stage 1 Supercharger Kit 632 HP
Edelbrock E-Force Mustang Stage 1 Street Legal Supercharger Kits
Edelbrock E-Force Mustang Stage 1 Street Legal supercharger kits transform your Mustang into a force to be reckoned with! These Mustang supercharger systems are exclusively designed to provide instant, reliable and safe horsepower for a stock Mustang with low boost for minimum stress on the engine. Works for the 2018-2021 Mustang GT. The Edelbrock Supercharger Kit #15832 is a 50-state emissions-legal system that is dyno-proven to produce 623 horsepower and 510 ft-lbs of torque to the rear wheels with no other modifications required! No cutting to stock body or hood so your car retains the stock hood and cowl.
- The kits utilize Eaton’s Gen VI TVS supercharger rotors, featuring a four lobe design with a full 160 degrees of twist for maximum flow, minimum temperature rise, quiet operation, and the reliability for which Eaton is known.
- At the heart of this system is Eaton’s biggest R2650 TVS rotor assembly housed in a new manifold with an integrated high-capacity DP3C (dual-pass, three-core) air-to-water intercooler for lower inlet air temperatures and increased power potential.
- The 170-degree high-twist lobes, bigger bearings and beefier timing gears ensure maximum reliability with smooth acceleration throughout the powerband.
- The increase in power comes with little to no loss in fuel economy thanks to the supercharger’s integrated bypass valve that mitigates parasitic power loss during normal driving.
- Our new kit is a true bolt-on that requires no additional modifications to the stock engine.
- This Edelbrock Supercharger has a self-contained lubrication system with a 100,000-mile service interval and comes finished in a durable black powder-coating that blends nicely into the engine compartment.
- Each kit includes a complete set of preformed hoses, hardware and a full-color manual that provides clear step-by-step instructions for ease of installation. This system is designed and manufactured in the USA and is covered by our industry-leading 3-year/36,000-mile warranty.