Sniper EFI 2 Throttle Body Kit
The new Sniper 2 EFI – a self-tuning, easy-to-install, EFI conversion for common 4-barrel (4150 flange) style carburetors. 14 new features that will make your EFI conversion more simple, reliable, and modern.
The new Sniper 2 EFI – a self-tuning, easy-to-install, EFI conversion for common 4-barrel (4150 flange) style carburetors. 14 new features that will make your EFI conversion more simple, reliable, and modern. Like all Sniper EFI systems, Sniper 2 is designed to work with the Sniper Ecosystem that includes Hyperspark ignition, complete fuel systems, multiple user interfaces/dash displays, and more.
New for Sniper 2 is the optional Power Distribution Module (PDM). This cost-effective and optional accessory isolates the core of your EFI and ignition wiring into one, easy-to-use location. Simply slide the stripped wire ends under the positive lock connector and tighten down the set screw. Battery and a switched 12-volt source is all that’s required from your vehicle to power the PDM and your Sniper EFI.
The user-friendly setup wizard allows you to answer a few simple questions about your engine and the system will begin self-tuning with no laptop or tuning experience required.
- Main Features
- All New Design. Only four wiring connections required: Battery+, Battery-, Switched Ignition, and RPM
- Calibration wizard only requires that you answer a few simple questions about your engine to create a base map and begin self-tuning – No laptop required
- Supports up to 650hp naturally aspirated or 575hp on boost with four 100 lb/hr injectors
- (NEW) Next generation ECU features improved RF noise and interference resistance (stands up to old car wiring, noisy alternators, faulty plug wires)
- (NEW) Redesigned throttle shaft and plate geometry for a smoother throttle feel
- Sniper 2 is Part of the Sniper EFI Complete Ecosystem
- Sniper 2 is compatible with the complete Sniper EFI Ecosystem that includes plug-n-play Hyperspark Ignition systems (coil, ignition box and distributor), fuel systems (fuel lines, fuel pump hangers), multiple displays and more
- (NEW) Main harness includes plug-and-play HyperSpark distributor support, for integrated timing control, making your ignition setup hassle free
- (NEW) Adaptors for other ignition types sold separately: 558-329 CD Box to Sniper 2, 558-330 MSD Pro Billet / Crank Trigger to Sniper 2
- (NEW) Wide Variety of tuning and gauge display interfaces: from a 3.5-inch full color LCD Handheld, 5-inch Digital Dash, or the Bluetooth dongle, which allows you to connect either an iOS or Android based cell phone to your Sniper 2
- (NEW) Optional Power Distribution Module (PDM) further simplifies wiring, especially when used in conjunction with an ignition system
- Available with fuel system kits: a complete fuel system consisting of: 20 ft. of 3/8 in. Vapor Guard Fuel Hose, Fuel Pump, fuel pressure regulator, filters, necessary hardware, and bulkhead fitting to return fuel into the tank
- Additional Features
- (NEW) Integrated transmission kick down provisions for GM TH350/400, 200-4R/700R4 and Ford C4/C6 applications
- (NEW) “Hidden Harness” wiring harnesses exits from the rear of throttle body for a clean appearance
- (NEW) Inputs and outputs consist of: 2x Ground Inputs, 2x Ground Outputs, 1x TPS output (0-5v), and 1x Tach Output
- (NEW) Redesigned injector connector for improved reliability
- (NEW) Onboard contactless magnetic TPS sensor ensures an accurate TPS reading
- (NEW) Next Generation mil-spec style M8 positive lock connector for CAN1 and CAN2 provides the latest in CAN bus technology for a simple yet robust connection
- (NEW) Cast-in fuel crossover from the primary to secondary fuel rail
- (NEW) Sniper 2 throttle bodies are serialized in house, which provides each unit a birth certificate for an improved customer service and warranty experience in the event of any unit needing to be inspected
- The included genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband oxygen Sensor provides real-time fuel map learning
- Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit ensures a leak free oxygen sensor installation with stainless steel T-Bolt clamps and a stainless steel weldable oxygen sensor flange