Edelbrock Stage 1 Supercharger Kit 2019-20 Ford F-150 5.0L 4V W/ Tune
Edelbrock has released a new Edelbrock Supercharger System #15812 for the 2019-2020 Ford F-150 truck powered by the 5.0L Ti-VCT Coyote V-8 engine. This kit is 50-state emissions legal and produces 601 horsepower with 468 ft-lbs of torque.
Edelbrock Stage 1 Supercharger Kit For 2019-20 Ford F-150 5.0L W/ Tune
- The Edelbrock Supercharger System part #15812 is designed for use on a 2019-2020 Ford F150 with a Gen III DI/PI 5.0L Coyote engine and 10-Speed automatic transmission.
- The heart of this system is the high-efficiency Eaton Gen VI 2650 TVS rotating assembly with a four-lobe design with 170 degrees of twist for maximum flow, minimum temperature rise, and quiet operation for excellent drivability.
- The system also features an integrated bypass valve to help eliminate parasitic loss under light throttle, improving fuel mileage potential.
- The front drive, front inlet configuration results in a shorter, less restrictive intake path for improved airflow without the need for a power-robbing jackshaft.
- Keeping the air cool is a high-capacity, Dual-Pass 3-Core (DP3C) air-to-water intercooler and duel pass front-mount heat exchanger.
- The Edelbrock #15812 system is 50-state emissions legal.
- provides the best combination of performance and reliability for your F150 whether you plan to tow a trailer, haul heavy loads, or just want to feel your F-150 come to life!
- The supplied tune is intended for completely stock vehicles with the exception of a cat-back exhaust.
- This includes a tune for 91 or 93 octane fuels and makes approximately 601whp 468wtq using 93 octanes backed by our FREE, industry-leading 3-year/36,000 mile powered train warranty where applicable.