FiTech Go EFI 400 hp self–tuning fuel injection systems have the ECU mounted on the throttle body for greater self-containment, clean installation, and easy setup. These trick systems fit any 4-barrel intake manifold and are designed for use on engines from 150 to 400 hp.
20 feet of Fuel line with Fittings
External Fuel Pump
Fits in place of any standard Square bore Carburetor. Works up to 400HP. Chevy, Ford, Chrysler, Pontiac, Oldsmobile etc.
* Choice of three fuel inlet connections
* Will work with CDI box, but not required to control timing
* Adjustable fan control switch
* Can be used with an engine-mounted returnless fuel command center
* Uses easy-to-replace, GM-type sensors and Bosch 4.2 wideband oxygen sensors
* Wet Flow swirl spray annual discharge obtains complete atomization
* Voltage-controlling fuel pump control reduces power under low loads to lower temperatures
* Systems with mounted ECUs offer spark control without the need for an external spark box or special distributor
* Designed for applications making at least 6 inches of vacuum at idle