Indy Power Products Valve Cover & Coil Cover Assembly – 7.3L Ford Crate Engine
This assembly includes the Indy Power Products billet coil covers and valve covers, in one kit, to fit the Ford 7.3L Godzilla crate engine. Sold as a pair of each (valve and coil covers).
The billet valve covers are designed for mounting the stock Ford 7.3L coil and plug wires as well as the GM D585 Smart Coils with the optional mounting kit. The covers have bosses machined for using the Indy Power Products 7.3L Coil Covers. Choose your coil cover style (“Godzilla” or “Powered By Ford”). All caps and vents use a -12 O Ring fitting and work with the original equipment PCV and vent line. The valve covers utilize the Ford OE valve cover gaskets.
The billet coil covers are designed to accompany the Indy Power Products billet valve covers. They work with both the original equipment 7.3L Ford coils as well as the GM D585 smart coils. These are designed for wiring to be routed under the cover, with machined slots at both ends for a clean look. After hardcoat anodizing the fins and lettering are fly cut creating a sharp contrasting look.
- Billet aluminum valve covers (2), hardcoat anodized black
- Oil Caps (2), billet -12 O-Ring sealing
- PCV Assembly, billet, -12 O-Ring sealing, works with OE PCV line
- Vent Fitting, billet, -12 O-Ring sealing, works with OE vent line
- Ford original equipment gaskets
- Billet aluminum coil covers (2), hardcoat anodized black and fly cut
- All required mounting hardware
- Optional: GM D585 Coil mounting hardware