Bronco 10r80w 4 x 4 Package With Fan Control Thermostat
Package includes :
- 10R80W Transmisson
- Advanced adapters 4 x 4 fitting
- Transmission Cooler and fittings
- Fan Control Thermostat
Bronco Transmission 10r80w 4 x 4 package With Fan Control Thermostat
These 10R80’ are built with the correct output adapter for the Early Broncos. Add Exedy’s Stage 2 friction kit, a custom center support bearing, TCS billet intermediate shaft, and do a competition assembly. Once done, installed, and tuned by Lund Racing you will have a complete street worthy, track ready, and proven transmission with a 1 year 12,000 mile warranty.
• -Raybestos GPZ frictions and PBH custom steel’s
• -Billet intermediate shaft
• custom modified center support bearing
• -Optional Forward Planetary upgrades
• -Updated solenoids and oem components
• -Ford factory gaskets, filters, and seals
• -1year 12,000 mile warranty(limited)
• -1200+ RWHP capable and proven
• -Great street manors
• -Lund Racing Tuning highly recommended!!!!!!!
We also offer a complete transmission cooler kit that includes our transmission adaptor fittings, simply select the kit you need from the options below.
• Mounts anywhere space permits
• Electric fan supplies optimum airflow
• Dramatically extends engine and transmission life
• High efficiency Stacked Plate cooler
• Clear anodized aluminum shroud
• 500 CFM reversible Tornado electric fan
• -8AN inlet size
• 46,000 BTU’s Per Hour
• Cooler assembly includes fan mounted cooler, aluminum -8AN fittings and two -8AN x 1/2″ hose barb fittings
In-line Fan Control Thermostat
The 6R80 and 10R80 transmissions have an internal thermostat which opens at 180 degrees. If you are running a fanned cooler with straight 12v power, this means that the fan will be on even before transmission fluid hits the core. To control this, just add this 180 degree switch. Installation is simple, just connect this fitting to any of the an lines in the cooling system. Then run your 12v power for the fan through the switch. The switch will turn on the fan at 180 degrees and shut off at 165 degrees.
-8an male to -8an female